Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Woman in robe 2

Continued. As we left the restaurant and walked towards the chapel, Jason dialed her number, but she did not answer. He kept trying her and also pressed the doorbell... silence. He tried calling her again and this time she answered. She didn't remember him or Natasha at her dinner and told Jason she was not going to let us in. Jason spoke to her some more (I was out of earshot) and finally said to him that she was coming down. By this time I wanted to walk on and look for people to photograph. Then the door opened and this person appeared. She recognized Jason and Natasha and apologized. We stood chatting not quite believing what we saw in front of us. Caroline said to me quietly, "Aren't you going to take a picture of her?" The others dispersed and I took the photograph. "You must all come to my next dinner party." she said as we waved goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment